We help you find out if your retirement plan, financial plan, insurance policy, investment strategy and even your financial advisor are working toward your unique goals & in your best interests.
With this comprehensive service, we integrate all aspects of your financials into a cohesive plan that helps individuals determine if they are on track to achieving their stated goals.
We help you identify, quantify your life goals and suggest a road map and strategy to meet your life goals in a systematic way.
We analyze your financial situation to bring clarity where you stand financially to realise your life goals. We analyze cash flows to arrive at a saving plan & direct your savings to create your financial resources.
Risk management is the core of holistic financial plan. We identify your risks you are exposed and suggest mitigation measures in terms of insurance cover. We analyze & review your existing insurance policies and identify any gap to protect you from unexpected financial loss in case of any eventuality.
In investment planning, we custom tailor your asset allocation to match your personal circumstances, lifestyle, risk profile & time frame ensuring you grow and protect your wealth in a tax efficient way.
What I cover in Comprehensive Financial Plan?
1. An in-depth looks at your current personal and financial situation, concerns and goals.
2. Review of your existing savings, investments, insurance plans and tax planning strategies.
3. Evaluation of your present situation in light of your short term and long term objectives and prioritization of your goals.
4. Identification of your challenges and opportunities in meeting your life goals.
5. Development of your personalized financial plan that lays out strategies to realise the stated goals.
6. Evaluation of alternative course of action to meet your needs based on input from you.
7. Assist you in implementing the agreed upon planning recommendations.
8. Investments review once in 6 months i.e. asset mix & capital allocation, portfolio re-balancing.
Annual fee : Rs. 10000 to 18000 (Incl. of Tax)
The fee depends upon the depth of service, not on assets under management. Also,it includes my role as financial adviser during the engagement period. You will be able to access me for advice and coaching on related to your financials throughout the year as and when required.
Unbiased, conflict free financial planning & investment advisory
I believe financial planning is a dynamic process. Ongoing advisory helps you avoid costly financial mistakes due to poor tax planning, missed opportunities or emotional bias that can negatively affects your decision making.
What will we cover in this service?
Retainer Fee (2nd Year onward) : This fee will be 50% of the first year fee with nominal annual increase.
This fee includes my role as financial adviser during the engagement period. You will be able to access me for advice and coaching on anything related to your financials throughout the year as and when required.
Fee-only financial Planning India
We help you discover worry-free approach to ensuring a secure retirement. We find answers to all your retirement questions.
We assess your goals, risk tolerance, time horizon preferences, constraints & market conditions; develop an appropriate asset allocation strategy & assist you in implementing by identifying suitable investment products.
We develop a strategy to manage your risk & recommend insurance to protect you from any financial loss. We Identify coverage gaps and the major risks to financial security; find strategies to get better value for premiums paid.
Pricing for standalone services: Rs. 4000 to 10000 (Incl. of Tax)
The fee depends on the depth of the services required by you.
Financial Planning that takes care of your best interests
You may not want to have an extensive engagement but have come across certain issues in your personal finances and investments. Here you can get answers to specific questions on your finances.
Services We Offer:
o Investment planning for specific goals like your children education, marriage, etc. in tax efficient way
o What is the best way to financially plan for and finance that new home, special trip, gift or other goal?
o Financial Check-Ups: How is your plan proceeding? Do you need to make any changes?
o Tax Planning -- How can you reduce your taxes ?
o Review and build on an existing financial plan discover any gaps, new requirements, or critical changes
o Financial health check, Net worth and cash flow analysis
o Second opinion on new investments, insurance or loans
Pricing: Rs. 4000 to 8000 (Incl. of Tax)
The fee depends on the depth of the service required by you and will be based on hourly rate
Investment Advisory that focuses on your best interests
The Planning process would be as follows:
1. Our initial meeting is at no cost to you, and is without any obligation. Our initial meeting will help us explore your potential alignment and suitability with our advice and service offers.
2. If you decide to engage with me after initial meeting, I will send you formal letter of engagement that details the terms and conditions of our engagement. Once you agree with the terms of engagement, you shall pay advance fee for services. We will confirm the receipt of payment.
3. In the second meeting, we will have discussion on your current financial and life situation, short term and long term goals, your priorities in life, your attitude to risk, your knowledge on investing and money matters, and your previous experience with your investments & insurance.
4. The education meeting will have 2-3 sessions of 45 minutes each. In education meeting, you will learn about basics of personal finances & investing. The intent is to enable you make smart financial decisions on your own. I will cover topics related to personal finance, financial planning, asset classes like equity, debt & gold, portfolio management, asset allocation & behavioral aspects of investing.
5. After one or two sessions of education meeting, I will send you the data sheet there you provide all the details required for financial planning. I analyse and organize your data and ask for any details if required.
6. I will develop written draft of your financial plan after we evaluate the data gathered and analyse this in the context of what we have discussed in the first & second meeting. Preliminary written recommendations will be prepared and sent to you for your feedback.
7. In the fourth meeting, we will have discussion on the draft financial plan. We will discuss various options available (i.e. products and strategies) consistent with your goals and evaluate them in terms of the your current and future situation.
8. Based on feedback from you, we then will finalize your plan, set time goals and draft action points for implementation of mutually agreed plan. The balance fee of shall be paid after receiving the final plan document. In the fifth meeting, we will have discussion on your agreed financial plan and action points you need to do for realizing the plan objectives.
How I communicate?
The primary mode of discussion would be over pre-scheduled phone calls. I use video calls, if required. The secondary mode of discussion would be over email. I will mail you the final financial plan report in a week after the discussion on draft plan is over.
SEBI (Securities Exchange Board of India) Registered Investment Advisor & CFP Practitioner India
Registered Investment Adviser' With SEBI
(Registration Number: INA200013503)
Copyright © 2019 FinIntellect- All Rights Reserved