We help you find out if your retirement plan, financial plan, insurance policy, investment strategy and even your financial advisor are working toward your unique goals & in your best interests.
Financial planning helps have adequate money to meet one's financial goals at various life stages
This plan is primarily meant for a bachelor having no financial dependents. The plan lays the strategy for sensible saving & investing in suitable products.
It covers the followings.
Fees (Incl. of all):
Rs. 9000 for six months engagement.
This plan is primarily meant for a young couple who is in their early phase of the married life. The plan includes all the aspects of the beginner plan. In addition, it covers the followings.
Fees (Incl. of all):
Rs. 14000 for six months engagement.
This plan is primarily for a family who needs a holistic plan which covers all aspects of their personal finances. This plan includes all the aspects of the intermedia plan. In addition, it covers the followings.
Fees (Incl. of all):
Rs. 17000 for first 6 months & support fee Rs. 1000 for the next 6 months.
I believe financial planning is a dynamic process. Ongoing advisory helps you avoid costly financial mistakes due to poor tax planning, missed opportunities or emotional bias.
What will we cover in this service?
Retainer Fee (2nd Year) :
This will be 50% of the first year fee*
This is particularly meant for those who are about to retire or just retired from their working life. We find answers to all your retirement questions.
How much do you need to save to be able to retire? When can you retire? When will you be financially independent? Are you on track for meeting retirement goal? & Where to invest to grow and protect your wealth for secure retired life?
We assess your goals, risk tolerance, time horizon preferences, constraints & market conditions; develop an appropriate asset allocation strategy & assist you in implementing by identifying suitable investment products. It includes:
1. Full analysis of portfolio composition, asset allocation, returns and fees.
2. Identify gaps between current portfolio and personal profile
*Retainer fee will increase 10% yearly
With this comprehensive service, we integrate all aspects of your financials into a cohesive plan that helps individuals determine if they are on track to achieving their stated goals.
We help you identify, quantify your life goals and suggest a road map and strategy to meet your life goals in a systematic way.
We analyze your financial situation to bring clarity where you stand financially to realise your life goals. We analyze cash flows to arrive at a saving plan & direct your savings to create your financial resources.
Risk management is the core of holistic financial plan. We identify your risks you are exposed and suggest mitigation measures in terms of insurance cover. We analyze & review your existing insurance policies and identify any gap to protect you from unexpected financial loss in case of any eventuality.
In investment planning, we custom tailor your asset allocation to match your personal circumstances, lifestyle, risk profile & time frame ensuring you grow and protect your wealth in a tax efficient way.
What I cover in Comprehensive Financial Plan?
1. An in-depth looks at your current personal and financial situation, concerns and goals.
2. Review of your existing savings, investments, insurance plans and tax planning strategies.
3. Evaluation of your present situation in light of your short term and long term objectives and prioritization of your goals.
4. Identification of your challenges and opportunities in meeting your life goals.
5. Development of your personalized financial plan that lays out strategies to realise the stated goals.
6. Evaluation of alternative course of action to meet your needs based on input from you.
7. Assist you in implementing the agreed upon planning recommendations.
8. Investments review once i.e. asset mix & capital allocation, portfolio re-balancing.
Unbiased, conflict free financial planning & investment advisory
The Planning process would be as follows:
1. Our initial meeting is at no cost to you, and is without any obligation. Our initial meeting will help us explore your potential alignment and suitability with our advice and service offers.
2. If you decide to engage with me after initial meeting, I will send you formal letter of engagement that details the terms and conditions of our engagement. Once you agree with the terms of engagement, you shall pay advance fee for services. We will confirm the receipt of payment.
3. After initial meeting, I will send you the data sheet there you provide all the details required for financial planning. I analyze and organize your data and ask for any details if required.
4. In the subsequent meetings (2 or 3 sessions of one hour each), we will have discussion on your current financial and life situation, short term and long term goals, your priorities in life, your attitude to risk, your knowledge on investing and money matters, and your previous experience with your investments & insurance.
5. Also, you will learn about basics of personal finances & investing during our interactions. The intent is to enable you make smart financial decisions on your own. I will cover topics related to personal finance, financial planning, asset classes like equity, debt & gold, portfolio management, asset allocation & behavioral aspects of investing.
6. I will develop draft of your financial plan and this will be shared with you in the subsequent discussion session. Also, will discuss various options available (i.e. products and strategies) consistent with your goals and evaluate them in terms of the your current and future situation.
7. Based on feedback from you on the draft plan, we will finalize your plan, set time goals and draft action points for implementation of mutually agreed plan.
8. The balance fee of shall be paid after receiving the final plan document. In the final meeting, we will have discussion on your agreed financial plan and action points you need to do for realizing the plan objectives.
How I communicate?
The primary mode of discussion would be over pre-scheduled phone & zoom calls. I use video calls, if required. The secondary mode of discussion would be over email.
SEBI (Securities Exchange Board of India) Registered Investment Advisor & CFP Practitioner India
J SATHEESH KANNAN
Registered Investment Adviser' With SEBI
(Registration Number: INA200013503)
Registration Type - Individual
Address- # 80/1 1st Main Road, B Channasandra, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, 560016
SEBI Registered mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 FinIntellect- All Rights Reserved