We help you find out if your retirement plan, financial plan, insurance policy, investment strategy and even your financial advisor are working toward your unique goals & in your best interests.
Financial planning helps have adequate money to meet one's financial goals at various life stages
This plan exactly suits a single person having no financial dependents. This plan covers the followings.
First year Fee (All inclusive):
Rs. 16000 for financial planning & support
Rs. 20000 for financial planning & support
This plan is primarily meant for a family. This plan covers the followings.
First-year Fee (All inclusive)
Rs. 18000 for financial planning & support
Rs. 25000 for financial planning & support
I believe financial planning is a dynamic process. Ongoing advisory helps you avoid costly financial mistakes due to poor tax planning, missed opportunities or emotional bias.
What will we cover in this service?
Retainer Fee :
This will be 50% of the first year fee
This is particularly meant for those who are about to retire or just retired from their working life. We find answers to all your retirement questions.
We assess your goals, risk tolerance, time horizon preferences, constraints & market conditions; develop an appropriate asset allocation strategy & assist you in implementing by identifying suitable investment products. It includes:
1. Full analysis of portfolio composition, asset allocation, returns, and fees.
2. Identify gaps between current portfolio and personal profile
3. Analysis of existing investments
4. Goal-based investing for life goals.
The Planning process would be as follows:
1. Our initial meeting is at no cost to you and is without any obligation. Our initial meeting will help us explore your potential alignment and suitability with our advice and service offers.
2. If you decide to engage with me after the initial meeting, I will send you a formal letter of engagement that details the terms and conditions of our engagement. Once you agree with the terms of engagement, you shall pay the fee for services. I will confirm the receipt of payment.
3. After the initial meeting, I will send you the data sheet where you provide all the details required for planning. I analyze and organize your data and ask for any details if required.
4. In the subsequent meeting, we will discuss your current financial and life situation, short-term, and long-term goals, your priorities in life, your attitude to risk, your knowledge on investing, and money matters, and your experience with your investments & insurance.
5. I will share the first-cut calculation and subsequently, we will discuss the draft plan in detail.
6. Based on your feedback on the draft plan, I will finalize the plan, set action points for the implementation.
7. In the final meeting, we will discuss the final plan and action points for the implementation.
You will learn about the basics of personal finances & investing during our interactions. The intent is to enable you to make smart financial decisions on your own.
How I communicate?
The primary mode of discussion would be over pre-scheduled phone & Zoom calls. The secondary mode of discussion would be over email.
SEBI (Securities Exchange Board of India) Registered Investment Advisor & CFP Practitioner India
J SATHEESH KANNAN
Registered Investment Adviser' With SEBI
(Registration Number: INA200013503)
Registration Type - Individual
Address- # 80/1 1st Main Road, B Channasandra, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, 560016
SEBI Registered mail - email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 FinIntellect- All Rights Reserved